Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lots to say

I have a lot to say now, because I never update this darn thing! Because I never really have time...

Okay so there are a few things to address...school is almost out! In fact, including the three half days we have during finals, there are only 3 and a half days left...and the rest of today. It is crazy how fast time is going by. I remember the very first day of freshman year like it was yesterday. Litterally. I cant get it through my head that I am going to be a senior, its almost unimagineable. Maybe next year when I am getting ready to walk down the graduation isle, then it will sink in. Next year is going to be fun. I'm going to be driving, with a car=D Taking college classes at some pre-college high school for half the day, and regular senior classes here at Wooster for the other half of the day. I will hopefully by then be working more steadily, and have mroe money so that I can do everything I want to do next year. Like prom, dances, senior sunrise and sunset, etc. etc. etc. I really can't wait. I just hope everything runs as smoothly as I hope. I'm sure there will be some glitches but hopefully nothing too bad.

Thsi time of eyar is a stressfult iem ebcause I am getting ready for finals, which emans a lot of studying and such. Its crunch time. I am trying to raise my math grade a bit so that if I am to do really ba don the final, i can still pass the class. But its hard, my teahcer is pretty bitchy and the material is really hard. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Most of the other classes I am taking are pretty straight forward and i should be able to do fine on those finals.

okay moving on. so for the last week or so, Simrri and I have been going over to Wooster and running about every other night. It feels good to work out and feel accomplished. I am sooo slow though let me tell you that! lol One lap feels like ten minutes by the time I am done, but it is okay I will get better.

So this summer! I cant wait! It is going to be a great time. The wedding, seeing family, and everything els.e I really can't wait. I feel like I am going into this summer more prepared then last summer. I have a plan of things to do, and IDK just seems more legit ya know? I am really happy that I am going ot be able to spend so much time with my family this year. Last year was pretty hectic, and it seemed like James and I were locked in Grandpas house half the time. Which was still fun, but I want to get out more. I really plan on going to Seattle this summer. I havnt been there since like Fourth grade. Even then I didnt get to explore the city per say. Which is ultimately what i want to do. I a counting down the days until summer vacation because I truly cant wait.=]

0 comments: