Tuesday, April 7, 2009

spring break


So I am still waiting to see this on my spring break:
but I know that wont be for a while. With spring break '09 starting this coming Monday, I am not even excited like I usually am. Maybe that is because I have no big plans, or maybe it is because i know it will still be filled with homework, deadlines, and work. Rather then relaxing, swimming and sun bathing in Cabo. ha! Today I just talked to my boss at work and she scheduled me up for the whole week from 1-6pm. So basically the whole day. But hey I guess I have to look at the bright side and see all the money I will make...in fact let me do the calculations... $7.50 and hour times 5 hours for four days is uhm....$37.50 x4 days is ...... $150 bucks plus the Thursday of that week where I will work 8 and a half hours...okay I am done with the math, it is basically 200 buck-a-roons and for that I am thankful! Either way somethings just are never the same and this year, it is spring break. Maybe I am growing up =/

0 comments: